Manager, Healthcare Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Manager, Healthcare Partnerships is responsible for business development, program management, and project execution for Meals on Wheels Healthcare collaborations. There will be a strong focus on building profitable relationships with MCOs, Hospital to Home partners, and other healthcare innovation opportunities, as well daily administration and compliance responsibilities. This vital role is also responsible for managing and providing case management and referrals to different community partners to meet nutrition and other needs of seniors.
- Manage business and service development with current hospital and insurer partnerships and build relationships with new partners/funders in the healthcare space
- Analyze market needs and demand to design and implement new service delivery initiatives
- Evaluate current hospital and insurer service programs for effectiveness, profitability, and opportunity for expansion, providing creative ideas/solutions that will expand or enhance IM’s services to populations in need
- Recruit, train, and coach sufficient staff, interns, fellows, and volunteers to meet Healthcare program goals
- Liaise with caseworkers and caregivers for client referrals for nutrition, safety, home repair, transportation, legal, and allied health services, as needed
- Support Director, Healthcare Innovation with administrative, compliance, and project management duties in for IM’s Connecting Seniors to Care project
- Assure compliance with HIPAA and programmatic requirements. Manage contract monitoring and fiscal audit preparation for healthcare programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate professional and community organizations, faith communities, and corporate prospects
- Represent IM to other agencies and organizations in collaborations that expand partnership and/or funding opportunities, developing and implementing business plans that are scalable and sustainable and address the unmet needs of clients
- Manage casework records in ServTracker database for enrolled healthcare program clients
- Resolve client concerns, complaints, and grievances requiring LMSW intervention
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- Master Social Worker Licensure required (or nearing completion)
- Three years of social work experience. Deep knowledge of issues related to seniors preferred
- HIPAA compliance and privacy, healthcare experience, or medical case management experience preferred
- High level of collaboration, ability to influence others, and accountability
- Prior supervisory experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make decisions quickly with attention to accuracy, detail, and context
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; willingness to participate in community networking and IM’s media events
- Able to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and adapt to change
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience with developing applications and databases
- Automobile, valid auto registration and inspection, and valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Interfaith Ministries (IM) for Greater Houston is an inclusive connector of people, faith communities, and resources in our nation’s most diverse city, sustaining healthy and respectful lives for vulnerable populations and promoting interfaith relations and volunteerism.
IM provides four areas of service to the greater Houston community including Meals on Wheels, Refugee Services, Interfaith Relations, and Community Partners, and Volunteer Houston. Each of these programs serves different communities but all are based on our shared beliefs and aspirations of building a more respectful, connected, and caring society.
Service is at the core of what we do at Interfaith Ministries. Through empathy and resilience, our employees help provide support to our community through programming and meaningful connections.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IM for Greater Houston connects people for dialogue, collaboration and service. Meals on Wheels, Refugees Services, Interfaith Relations, Volunteer Ho...