Clinical Case Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Conduct psychosocial intake and assessments including a diagnosis according to the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, a diagnostic summary, treatment
- recommendations, referrals and preliminary discharge plans.
- Conduct treatment planning with the participation of the client. Provide psychotherapy and counseling to achieve the objectives and goals in the treatment plan using generally recognized psychotherapy models and theories.
- Identify and screen clients who are accessing clinical services; assess the client’s medical and psychosocial history and current service level needs; develop and regularly update a
- clinical service plan based upon the client’s needs and choices implement the plan in a timely manner; provide information, referrals and assistance with linkage to medical and psychosocial services as needed.
- Assist client and caretaker in the implementation of the plan, brokering services where needed and presenting the case to service provider group for consultation with other involved agencies as appropriate.
- Verify client eligibility (identity, seropositive, residency, income) for program services.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Social Work, Educational Psychology, or Counseling with a corresponding license.
- Ability to mentally and physically cope with stresses caused by regular exposure to the effects of clients’ behavioral health issues and respond appropriately to client crises and seek help in coping when needed through supervision, case consultation or counseling when needed.
- Ability to respond compassionately to persons who are HIV positive and their partners/family.
- A perspective accepting of a wide variety of people’s problems, attitudes and lifestyles. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team.
- If in recovery, no less than two (2) years substance free.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Montrose Center to recruit, hire, train, compensate and promote staff members on the basis of merit and without discrimination on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, disability, religious preference, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering the #LGBTQHou community to enjoy healthier and more fulfilling lives 🌈 Offering education, resources, services & support since 1978.