This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Manage the front desk at the center
- Ensure all lobby areas are equipped with up-to-date information regarding programs
- Support center functions as needed
- Attend weekly staff meetings, and work closely with other program assistants
- Make reminder phone calls for class start dates and/or cancellation of classes, as applicable, to members and instructors
- CTS data entry includes but not limited to class attendance and enrolling into and/or dropping students from classes, as applicable
- Assists with center marketing such as: updating of lobby TV PowerPoint, creating of flyers and publishing posts on social media
- Help with membership creation and renewals
- Administrative support to campus includes but not limited to customer service, answering phones, taking and relaying messages, fee collection, distribution of correspondence, preparing reports as needed, and inventory management
- Support Community Resource Specialist, Program Coordinator, and Community Engagement Manager with other tasks as needed
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Adult 1st Aid
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nonprofit working to keep the #Houston region a place of opportunity for everyone.