Holistic Wellness Administrative Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Holistic Wellness Admin Coordinator Ensures Senior Center Specialist staff is in AAA program compliance which includes reconciliation of weekly meal/transportation utilization reports.
- Assists with annual client intake assessments and satisfaction surveys; helps prepare policy and procedures binders for AAA Compliance Audits.
- Maintains data for all holistic wellness programs including client assessments/intake forms using SPURS and BR GetCare systems. Trains staff and helps troubleshoot BR GetCare software system.
- Uses BR GetCare system to pull data/outputs reports, and QA client files for missing and/or changed data. Maintenance of all client records and filing systems. Assists with monthly calendar creation.
- Works with billing staff to ensure that all billable data is communicated and submitted on time weekly/monthly, including nutrition education outputs.
- Orders meals for congregate meal sites, as well as departmental supplies and operational supplies for senior sites.
- Assists Holistic Wellness Systems Manager to administer all processes and procedures to ensure program staff is working within AAA regulations and recommends ways to minimize risk.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
3-5 years: A minimum of one year of data entry experience with an emphasis on regulatory compliance preferred. Background or desire to work with seniors required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nonprofit working to keep the #Houston region a place of opportunity for everyone.