Bilingual Case Manager Service Linkage
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will provide appropriate outreach and service linkage duties to clients who are not enrolled in primary care or lack access to healthcare and health insurance.
- Verify patient information to determine eligibility for different programs
- Interview patients to obtain required documents to ensure accurate and complete demographic and financial information
- Inform patients about the availability of governmental funded and discount programs
- Complete enrollment applications through electronic and manual systems
- Network with testing sites, medical facilities, and services providers to establish a referral network
- Conduct outreach activities to identify and screen clients for service needs
- Conduct STI rapid screening and generate result documentation for service eligibility purposes.
- Provide information and referrals, to medical and psycho-social services as needed.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to decrease gaps in service and address barriers to care.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University or College
- Case Management Experience – Minimum 2 years paid or proven volunteer experience case management field.
- Experience working in primary care or family practice setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Self- motivated, ability to work independently
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and maintain emotional control under stress.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Willing to travel to Greenspoint Health Center (primary work location)
- Willing to cover at the Conroe Health Center location as needed; At start, willing to cover temporarily at Bellaire Health Center for 4-6 weeks.
- The position occasionally requires sitting, standing and bending. Occasional very light lifting, up to 20 pounds or an equivalent weight may be required
- Schedule may require several evenings per week and/or ability to work Saturdays, depending on current staffing patterns and demand for services
- Paid Time Off Plan, Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401K (6% Match), Paid Federal Holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing medical care, dental care and prevention services to Persons Living With HIV/AIDS in Houston, Conroe & Stafford Texas