This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Active Pharmacy Technician License in State of Texas
- Minimum of 1 Year of paid experience in pharmacy field
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and maintain emotional control under stress
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- The position occasionally requires sitting, standing and bending. Occasional very light lifting, up to 20 pounds or an equivalent weight may be required
- Must be willing to travel to Greenspoint and Conroe Health Centers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing medical care, dental care and prevention services to Persons Living With HIV/AIDS in Houston, Conroe & Stafford Texas