Licensed Master Social Worker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeking a LICENSED MASTER SOCIAL WORKER to become a part of the St. Hope Foundation team. You will provide medical assessments, short-term intensive interventions, and consultation services.
- Provide intensive medical case management.
- Conduct assessments, readiness assessments, and provide patient medication education for successful adherence.
- Refer and follow-up with patients on status of medical appointments.
- Provide resources and referrals.
- Monitor treatment compliance.
- Serve as a liaison and assist in coordination between medical staff and patient.
- Participate in discharge planning.
- Develop service plan for each patient.
- Transition clients out of medical case management services upon completion of service plan and medical stabilization.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an Accredited University or College.
- Licensed Social Worker in the State of Texas.
- Social Work Experience – Minimum 2 years paid or proven volunteer experience in case management field.
- Experience working in primary care or family practice setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Self- motivated, ability to work independently
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and maintain emotional control under stress.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), a plus
- The position occasionally requires sitting, standing and bending. Occasional very light lifting, up to 20 pounds or an equivalent weight may be required.
- Schedule may require several evenings per week and/or ability to work Saturdays, depending on current staffing patterns and demand for services
- Willing to travel to Greenspoint Health Center
- Paid Time Off Plan, Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401K (6% Match), Paid Federal Holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing medical care, dental care and prevention services to Persons Living With HIV/AIDS in Houston, Conroe & Stafford Texas