This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Data Analyst (DA) will interpret data and turn it into information that offers ways to improve Houston Food Bank's (HFB) services, processes, and procedures.
- 2-3 years of experience in data management required.
- Prior experience using database tools and spreadsheet software such as MySQL and Excel
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with R, Python, or other ETL scripting languages
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer engineering, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience in data management
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields preferred
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving. Attention to detail
- Willingness and strong ability to efficiently learn new skills and computer programs while balancing this learning with completion of existing daily tasks
It is the policy of the Houston Food Bank to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and employees in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. This means that the Houston Food Bank does not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, military and/or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. This Policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, training, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, and compensation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Filling pantries. Filling lives.