Community Development Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Community Development Coordinator is responsible for coordinating neighbor feedback and engagement efforts to serve place-based needs. Assist in collecting neighbor and community partner feedback, and follow up with synthesizing that data into practical reports which HFB employees can use in everyday practice. Participate in community meetings and activities, develop partner and neighbor relationships, and understand impact of current HFB programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, public administration, public health, social work, health/wellness or related field from an accredited college or university
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Able to communicate complex information clearly
- Excellent writing skills
- Attentive to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to coordinate well with other departments and personnel
- Ability to operate computer, copier and other business equipment
It is the policy of the Houston Food Bank to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and employees in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. This means that the Houston Food Bank does not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, military and/or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. This Policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, training, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, and compensation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Filling pantries. Filling lives.