Supervisor- Site Operations - Clinical Family Practice
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Supervisor – Site Operations oversees the operations of the Front Desk staff, and other staff members as assigned, to ensure compliance to policies and procedures and to ensure that the front desk and or clinic staff as assigned is staffed appropriately during peak times of high volumes. The Site Supervisor may also serve as operational leader on site during times when the site director or operations manager are not present. The Site supervisor directly supports the site director or operations manager for their area of responsibility.
- Supervision of the front office staff including receptionists, and medical assistants as assigned.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring and evaluating prospective staff members.
- Performs performance reviews and coaching/disciplinary action for direct reports.
- For any medical assistant staff supervised by this role, the Site Supervisor will collaborate with the site director and/or operations manager, along with the nursing leader for the site, to ensure medical assistant staff members are adhering to appropriate clinical workflows and procedures.
- Accountable for adhering to all established policies and procedures.
- Enforces compliance to policies and procedures for staff members under his/her supervision
- Monitors patient scheduling for the site(s).
- Sets staff schedules and assignments for their area of responsibility.
- Holds staff member on their team accountable for providing quality customer service to all clients
- Reviews and enforces expectations for customer satisfaction standards for the staff team
- Handles complaints/problems in an efficient and professional manner in collaboration with the operations leader
- Serves as leader on behalf of the site director and/or operational leader as needed, reporting any issues of concern to the site director and/or operational leader to manage.
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider(s) of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinic staff
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Training Requirements
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years in a medical office setting, required
- Two years supervisory experience preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize
- Adept in decision making responsibilities
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving healthy change in our communities.